"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Bible Art Journaling Challenge Week #1 - Be Brave

 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go!"
Joshua 1:9

My first attempt at art journaling. I just got my new Bible this afternoon but it was the wrong kind so I am using one my dear friend Andrea gave me. Three more weeks worth to do and I'll be all caught up. Thank the Lord He doesn't care how I draw!

If you'd like to join the Bible Art Journaling Challenge Week #1, please go HERE!

Blessings~
Laura

1 comment:

Our Simple Life3 said...

I have been doing this for a couple of years now,and I Love doing it...