"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

THANKFULNESS DAYS 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8

THANKFULNESS DAY 4: I am thankful for my son and his laughter, hugs and his unconditional love. He has such a kind and gentle spirit and loves everyone he meets. I don't know what I would do without him!

I LOVE YOU, KIDDO! 


THANKFULNESS DAY 5: I am thankful for our cat Rascal and that he is sitting on my feet keeping them warm!

THANKFULNESS DAY 6: I am thankful that I get to spend time with my sister and her children today. It's going to be a great day!

 THANKFULNESS DAY 7: I am thankful for COFFEE.....enough said!

THANKFULNESS DAY 8: I am so thankful to have had a full night of uninterrupted, side of the mouth drooling sleep. I can't remember the last time that happened!

1 comment:

hope said...

Hi Laura,
Yes, a good night’s sleep is really something to be thankful for!
So nice that you have your wonderful son.
And Coffee…what would I do without coffee!
Happy Weekend!
:) Hope