"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

THANKFULNESS DAY 3

THANKFULNESS DAY 3: I am thankful for those times when I can slip off by myself and drive down a few back country roads taking pictures, capturing the glorious colors of each season. It is a time when I can have a heart-to-heart with God, yell and scream and shake my fist or just be in awe of His majesty and just worship with Him - no interruptions. And having a 7-11 Skinny French vanilla coffee and Praise & Worship music playing makes it even that much nicer!







2 comments:

Kerin said...

Wonderful things to be grateful for.
Love the beautiful images that you've captured, and the soft music is a nice treat too.

Smiles :)
Kerin

hope said...


Amen, Sister, I'm feeling it!

Wow, I love your photos, simple beautiful! The one with the glasses is very clever!

This post idea is delightful and uplifting.

Have a blessed day, Laura.
♥Hope