"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, November 13, 2014

THANKFULNESS DAY 13

I am thankful for and LOOOOOVE my crockpot. I love that I can throw everything in, turn it on and let it go. And oh, how the house smells wonderful all day long. On days I use my crockpot.......no tart warmers are necessary!

Grocery shopping day is definitely a crockpot day.  All I have in there is a large bag of ravioli, two three cheese Italian sausages, some Italian seasoned butter, some salt & pepper and a little bit less than 1/4 cup of water. You can add whatever else you'd like to it, maybe some veggies?  I put it on low and just let it go approximately 2-3 hours.

Do you use a crockpot?  On a real busy day, what is your favorite "goto" meal?


No comments: