"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, November 10, 2014

THANKFULNESS DAY 10

Yesterday evening I had a photo session at a park/pool near our home. During the session I lost my phone in the woods and then on my way home, I hit a deer. 
I am so very thankful that the only damage was a broken running light/turn signal.  I am also happy to report that both the driver and the deer, both survived!

GOD IS SO GOOD!!!

PS:  I found my phone! :D

2 comments:

Melanie said...

So glad you're OK! I've never hit a deer, but have had many close calls. Yes, you're so fortunate it wasn't worse! Glad you found your phone. :-)

hope said...

Laura,
So glad you are safe and well! Praise the Lord!
:)Hope