"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Been very Busy......But It's A Good Thing

I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately, but that's a good thing.  Rather then tell you what I've been up to, I'll show you.

"Children make your life important!"
~ homeschool fall portraits ~

A heart that loves, is always young!
~A young newlywed couple~

"My precious niece.......an exact mini version of my sister!"
~ My niece, Boog~

"A moment in my tummy....a lifetime in my heart!"
~A maternity session~

"Just Shootin' My Friend"
~Sharing our passion for photography~

Thank you, S.......this shot is AMAZING! 
 
This is where I prefer to be........behind the camera!  


Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit!

GOD BLESS!  

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh my, you have been busy! Great photos! I wanted to tell you I made the Taco Soup last night. It was soo good! I did top each bowl with grated cheese, crunched up tortilla chips, and a dollip of sour cream...oh my....

Have a good day!

Cathy said...

What wonderful pictures! You're really good and I love the pictures of you too. Awesome talent!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Your having such a good time. The pictures are all so beautiful.
Way to go!