"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, September 14, 2012

Headin' Out

It is a beautiful morning here in the holler.  A little overcast at the moment, but the temperature is nice and cool, just the way I like it.  So, I have decided that we are "Blowin' This Popsicle Stand" today and TAKING THE DAY OFF!   I'm going to Wal-Mart to get a new pair of sneakers, then who knows.  Maybe we'll go to
McDonald's and get a sugar-free French Vanilla latte.  Yeah......that's sounds PERFECT! 

Are any of you taking the day off to relax and do something FUN? If so, what will you be doing?

HAVE A GREAT DAY, FRIENDS!!

4 comments:

Emily Fay said...

Have a glorious day off! I pray it is wonderful for you! And have a great weekend~

Kerin said...

Have a wonderful day off!
Smile until your cheeks hurt :)

I'm not taking the day off, but I'm so looking forward to getting a few more projects done.
I am painting an old bench today.

Hope said...

That sounds like you've got a good plan, Laura. Have lots of fun!

Today is a workday for me. I have to wrap some projects up before my husband gets home tomorrow.

:) Hope

Debbie said...

Sounds good to me...enjoy!