"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, July 27, 2012

Quilting Fellowship With A Friend

This is me with my dear friend, G.


For a few weeks now, I have been helping her put together a quilt for her sister T's birthday, which was just this past week . 


It has been a WONDERFUL time filled with fun and laughter.  A beautiful time of fellowship that I have been so blessed to have.

We machine stitched the squares together........


and did all the quilting by hand.


 Do you think she likes it?
Nah...........


She LOVES it!  
: > )

AND WE LOVE HER!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, T!
 

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

That came out beautiful Laura! So glad you have a close friend like that to spend time with :)

Debbie said...

Oh this is gorgeous1 Love it...She must feel so blessed!

Melanie said...

What a beautiful quilt, Laura!! I'm sure she'll treasure it. :)

NanaNor's said...

Hi Laura, There is nothing better than quilting with a friend(I miss my Ca. neighbor and bff) and to make such a beautiful quilt for her sister to so special. Love your choices of colors and your quilting is spectacular.
Hugs, Noreen

Kerin said...

What a joy!
Quilting with a dear friend, and being the giver of something so beautiful!!

Happy weekend, my friend!

Smiles :)
Kerin

chili pepper said...

Laura,

Gorgeous quilt but I got to tell you I love your faces in the first pic even more!

Hugs dear one,

Kat

Snooks said...

What a wonderful gift. Something made with love and given in love. What a treasure.

@ 3Beeze Homestead