"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, July 13, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TO MY BEAUTIFUL BEAN!


"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth!

3 John 1:4

I am sending out lots of and ((((HUGS)))) today to my beautiful daughter, Bean, as she celebrates her 24th birthday.
Today, and every day, I THANK GOD for His precious gift.......... 



YOU!

Scrapbook at WiddlyTinks.com




HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEETIE!
I LOVE YOU WITH
ALL MY !

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter!

chili pepper said...

Happy Birthday to that sweet girl. I know what a blessing she is to you!

Hugs,

Kat

mountain mama said...

awesome, happy birthday!

Hope said...

How nice...what a blessing it is to have such a sweet daughter. I am very happy for you, Laura.

A belated Happy Birthday wish to her!

♥Hope