"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, June 11, 2012

Lost In My Own Little World

I just can't get enough of a site called "Tipnut!" It has a TON of craft, sewing, and DIY projects, as well as ideas and tutorials on food, gardening and plants, health & beauty, and household tips....all in one spot.  AWESOOOOOME!

If I don't watch myself, I could get lost in my own little world on there for HOURS!  As you can see, I take my coffee with a splash of tipnut! 

If you get a chance, hop on over.....I know you'll love it there too! 


3 comments:

Hope said...

Hello Laura!

It made me so happy to see you at my blog this morning! Thank you for your comment. You are a delight.

I will just have to hop over and check out this "Tipnut" site.

I like the photo on this post.

Happy, happy Monday!

Hugs!
Hope

Kerin said...

That is a wonderful and fun site!

Loads and loads of information.. all at a touch of a button :)

Enjoy all that new information.


Smiles :)
Kerin

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I will check it out. That's how I feel about Pinterest.