"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Too Funny

Quite a few years when My Skippy Man started to work for a major poultry plant, I came across a hand stenciled wooden sign at a yard sale. Because of where he worked, I just HAD to get the sign.

Last week, when I went to get some things from the house, I found the sign and I just had to bring back with me. I wanted to hang it up in the coop but I couldn't find the find the hammer and nails, so outside the porch door is where it sits.

While I was outside yesterday taking pictures of the ladies, I turned around and found one of my cutie pies, sitting right along side of it, sunbathing.....TOO FUNNY! 
 


7 comments:

Sharon said...

Awwww, how cute!

mountain mama said...

hee hee :)

Hope said...

Indeed - too funny!
☺ Hope

chili pepper said...

Do you think they know about Chick-fil-A?

Snooks said...

That's a good one!

@ 3Beeze Homestead

Mrs. JP said...

How very cute. Good catch on the picture!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It's perfect!