"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Please Pray

Today we have to make a big decision. Would you please pray with us that God will give us clear direction, and give us the discernment we need to see and understand His will for us. But most importantly, that we be obedient and follow wherever it is He leads us!

Thank you for your prayers, my friends!!

8 comments:

chili pepper said...

Praying...

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Just lifted you up to God.

Melanie said...

I will be praying for you, Laura. ♥

happy momma said...

Laura, Praying for you. God BLess

Pat said...

Sorry just seeing this but praying God gave you a clear view.

Just Be Real said...

Lifting you up in prayer....

Hope said...

I am sorry that I missed this post yesterday, Laura.

I know that the Lord guides those who seek His direction.

God bless you.
♥Hope

mountain mama said...

sorry i missed this prayer request but the Lord will honor your heart to listen and obey Him!!! :D