"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Scripture & A Snapshot


I am linking up today with Katie Lloyd Photography for "Scripture & A Snapshot."  If  you would like to participate . . . . .

1.  Select a photo

2.  Add a scripture to it

3.  Put the Scripture & A Snapshot button in your post

4.  Visit Katie Lloyd Photography by clicking HERE and add your link to your POST!







9 comments:

Sara said...

Great verse for the photo. :) The details in the cat are beautiful!

Me said...

I LOVE this kitty lapping at the water! What a great photograph and scripture!

Bevy said...

Lovely! :) Love the kitty and the blessing of His Word. :) Very appropo!

Nancy said...

I have one or had one of our Sylvie drinking water too...she had her tongue sticking out like it was on purpose. so cute! I love cats!! My post went up late last night...I emailed the link to Katie but I guess she never got it up for me and I couldn't put it up early because there was no post for it yet.

love you~

June Scott said...

Of course I had to stop by and meet the kitty :) Great shot! Thanks for sharing, Laura!

Meg said...

great verse goes so well with your photo!

bettyl said...

Wonderful photo for a great verse!

blessedmom's simple home said...

You picked a great verse for that photo! I'm enjoying your background music too :)
Blessings,
Marcia

Karen Kyle Ericson said...

What a great photo and message! Thanks for this.

God bless!
Karen