"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Scripture & A Snapshot



I am linking up today with Katie Lloyd Photography for "Scripture & A Snapshot."  If  you would like to participate . . . . .

1.  Select a photo

2.  Add a scripture to it

3.  Put the Scripture & A Snapshot button in your post

4.  Visit Katie Lloyd Photography by clicking HERE and add your link to your POST!




4 comments:

c8c0ac6a-00e0-11e1-a5b6-000bcdcb5194 said...

I know that bread is good, just because your Yah-lovin' (God-lovin') hands made it!!!

I linked to you on my S&S post!!

http://sorrowstojoy.com/archives/1335

Love you and your post on bread of life...

Nancy

Just Be Real said...

There is a song by that same title, Taste and See. Blessings to you dear one.

Charlotte @ Cowgirl Clippings said...

Oh, I love your photo and snapshot. Thanks for visiting mine.

mountain mama said...

love this, very clever! and yummy :)