"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Scripture & A Snapshot


I am linking up today with Katie Lloyd Photography for "Scripture & A Snapshot."  If  you would like to participate . . . . .

1.  Select a photo

2.  Add a scripture to it

3.  Put the Scripture & A Snapshot button in your post

4.  Visit Katie Lloyd Photography by clicking HERE and add your link to your POST!



3 comments:

Katie said...

Such a wonderful photo to go with this verse!

Thanks for continuing to join in S&S and so sorry I'm such a terrible commenter!

mountain mama said...

lovely :)

c8c0ac6a-00e0-11e1-a5b6-000bcdcb5194 said...

I just love my FEET~~ LOL
That's a really nice photo and I have always loved my feet more than any other part of my body...weird!

Nancy