"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, October 24, 2011

For Your Information

I just read this very important article and HAD to share it with you....

Did you know that to satisfy your sweet tooth without triggering blood-sugar surges-and the fatigue that follows-try snacking on PEANUT M&M's. Yes, you read it here first, folks!

Research shows that the proteins and healthy fats in peanuts are so effective at stabilizing blood sugar, that a small bag of the candies delivers the same energy boost as a bowl of beans! AWESOME!

WOW.....we learn something new everyday!!  

3 comments:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

And they just happen to be my favorite! Yummm.....

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I saw that on a candy chart last Halloween. Too bad I haven't stuck to that. Thanks for the reminder!!!

c8c0ac6a-00e0-11e1-a5b6-000bcdcb5194 said...

These are my FAVORITE candy, then I love candy corns and Mounds!!! I wonder where a person would get that bucket or bowl that the M&M's are in...I want one!!

Nancy