"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Finally Meeting A Bloggy Friend In Real Life

As I posted last week, I was fortunate to be able to FINALLY meet a bloggy friend of mine I have known for some time. Her and her family are such wonderful people with kind spirits and gentle souls. We had so much fun together.  If you get a chance, please hop on over to Nancy's blog, "Sorrows To Joy".....you won't be disappointed!

Nancy's daughter Kelsy took a picture of us that we just LOVED so I thought I would share it with you!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!



6 comments:

homeschool101 said...

Sounds like a greet meeting. Love the picture Laura. Hope you are all doing well. Have a great weekend.

Owner of Homeschool Faith and Family Life Website said...

SOOOO cute, you two are! Glad you enjoyed such a special meeting!

mountain mama said...

yay...it's always fun to meet a blogger buddy!!!!

Cathy said...

How awesome to meet a bloggy friend and I love the picture.

Michelle said...

Hehe, what a fun picture! Its always a blast to meet bloggy friends:)

Have a wonderful week!
Michelle

Heart n Soul said...

How nice to meet a blog friend. Lucky you :)