"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, September 30, 2011

Homemade Foaming Hand Soap

I have been making my own foaming hand soap for awhile now. I really like the foam kind much better than the liquid so I thought I would give it a try and see if I could make it.  WOO HOO, it was sooooo EASY!

I used an old foam bottle that I had and just followed the simple steps below. . . . .


I know of a few people who also throw in small pieces of soap into a bottle of water and get the same results.  I haven't tried that yet, but you know it's on my list!

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Great idea. I have some awesome smelling natural dish soaps I use that would be perfect.

Mrs. JP said...

oh, that's a good idea. thanks again!