"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

And Awaaaaay, We Go!

In the morning, I will be driving back to Texas with Bean, where she will be spending some much needed R&R time with Tex. After his leave, he will go back to Iraq and then he should be back in a month and a half and will BE HOME FOR GOOD! PRAISE THE LORD!

I will have my camera with me and all my cables so hopefully I will be able to post some pics while Kiddo and I are gone.  I will only be gone for a week as I know My Skippy Man will miss us TERRIBLY! :> )

Today we are finishing up packing and loading up the vehicles.  So much to do, but I have to be honest, I really don't want to do it!  It's TOO STINKIN' HOT!  lol

Well, it's back to packing and loading.  Keep cool and have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Hi, Laura~
Be careful and have a good time! :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Have a safe trip and enjoy yourself!