"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Grocery Bag Purse

I found this purse over at "Another Knitting Blog" this morning and just had to share it with you. It is made of. . . .you are NOT going to believe this. . . . .plastic grocery store bags. That's right, PLASTIC GROCERY STORE BAGS! How awesome is that?

This is such a great idea. I am so going to have to try this one!

To check out Michelle's tutorial, please click HERE!

If you give it a shot and make this before I do, PLEASE come back and leave a comment so we can come over and take a look! :> )

7 comments:

Tina said...

What a great idea! I've crocheted rugs for outside out of grocery bags before...but never heard of a purse! And I have TONS of bags to get started with!

Cathy said...

That looks so cool. I think I'll go check it out.

happy momma said...

A great thing to do with all of those bags that take over under the sink.

Bevy Lucy Ruthy said...

I wanna see your version of this ... and then DON'T forget it in the car - that's what I TYPICALLY do ... LOL!

Jeanette Levellie said...

Wow, I love the creativity! Thanks for sharing,
Jen

Just Be Real said...

Oh, now that is interesting Laura. Blessings.

Renee said...

those and the crochet ones are easy to make