"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, February 21, 2011

LEAVE MY RUBBERS ALONE!!!!


I am tired of having to search all over for my rubber kitchen sink mats. I either can't find them period, or I find them in the bathroom in the tub, or alongside the toilet. I have asked WHY they keep being moved and the response I get is, "I don't like them!"

So, all I have to say is this:

"LEAVE MY RUBBERS ALONE!!!! If you are NOT the one who does the dishes, you DO NOT get to decide whether or not there should be a rubber mat on the bottom of the kitchen sink!"

Can I get an AMEN?

8 comments:

Donna said...

Amen Sister!!!

I give the same response to why we are having a particular dish for dinner! If I have to make dinner it will be what I like!

salmonline said...

I'm sorry, but did you say this is happening in YOUR kitchen?

If that be the case then it matters not what this/these other person/people think.

Leave Laurs's sink rubbers where you found them. When you get your own kitchen you can decide what happens therein.

Mocha Momma said...

That's so funny! I don't know why your family would be moving them. Maybe it's a visual distraction or it gets in the way when they want to do experiments or something.

Too funny!
Nannette

Bevy Lucy Ruthy said...

Oh my Laura - I'm so sorry - but I would call them sink cushions or something instead of that "r" word as you will possibly get lots of peeps hitting your blog .... :) LOL!
I hope they stay put.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is just way too funny!

chili pepper said...

I would have to say this is one in the category of things that I end up shaking my head over and saying... "Why?" and trust me, girl, there are A LOT of those in our house.

Hugs,

Kat

Cathy said...

Sounds good to me!

Kimberly said...

ROTFL!!!!
Oh honey...that's too funny!
I can SO identify!