"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Morning Surprise

This morning while I was having my coffee and watching the "girls," (our hens) I noticed that one of them decided to be a little adventurous and took off around the side of the house. Since I can't see around corners, (my super powers don't take affect until AFTER I've had my coffee) I had to go chase her down....literally! lol

Well, when I got around to the back of the house I noticed a little something peeking out from under the bottom of the pepper plants. Aren't they adorable?

What a beautiful surprise!

Thank you, Father, for the precious little gifts you give to remind us of Your presence!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Mmmm...makes me want some quesadillas or something!!

Diana said...

Aren't they so cute?!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They are so cute. Little bit size ones. I love red peppers.

Linda said...

So cute!!
I love your Fall blog and the header is wonderful!
Have a great day!
Hugs

Cathy said...

What a pretty picture they make!

Autumn Mist said...

I bet they'll taste fantastic, though, everything I've grown this year is so much nicer than anything 'shopbought'. I love your header, too. I am hoping to celebrate Thanksgiving in some form along with you guys this year, so I'll be looking to you for advice and inspiration!