Here is my list of the top 6 things that I am most thankful for:
- God, our Heavenly Father - For his unconditional love and abundant grace and blessings he has bestowed upon me. I am rich beyond my wildest dreams!!!! Thank you, Jesus!
- My DH of 23 years - I am thankful for your love of God and family. For your friendship, understanding, and forgiveness. For those late weekend nights watching 24 and eating popcorn, or just holding me when I cry, even if it's over something as crazy as fabric softener. For having the faith in me to homeschool Kiddo. I know it is a BIG financial hardship on us, but it is the best thing that we have ever done for him, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for believing in us both.....You, Dah Maayaaan!!!!! Thank you for putting up with me all these years!I love you, My Skippy Man, with all my heart!
- My 3 beautiful children - I have been very blessed to have Goose, Bean, and Kiddo in my life. Yes, at times, they drive me CRRRRAAAAZY, but I would NEVER trade them for anything in this world......THEY ARE MY LIFE! I have my faults, and I am in no way perfect. I have made my share of mistakes and I am sure I will continue to make more throughout my life. I haven't met anyone who doesn't. But how fortunate we are to have a loving Father who forgives our mistakes! I only hope that I have been as big a blessing in some way to them, as they have been such a tremendous blessing to me!
- My family - although we are miles apart, scattered from NY to FL to TX to OR, we are never far from each other's hearts. Thank you for being there for me. I Love and Miss you all!
- My Church family - They are the most caring, loving, friendly, compassionate group of the BEST people in the world. We are very lucky to be a part of the family of God!
- My Friends - Whenever I need an ear to vent, someone to watch my guy, or even just a place of "refuge" you guys are always there for me. Oh yea, and to YOU KNOW WHO ~~Even when I call and say need to borrow that can of refried pinto beans or a can of tomato sauce, I can always count on your answer to be the same every time.................................."YES, NOW GET YOURSELF OVER HERE AND GET THEM OUT OF THE PANTRY YOURSELF!!!" lol