"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

RBC "Quilts For Kids" Quilting Bee

On Saturday, myself and six other ladies from my church, got together for a Quilting Bee to benefit "Quilts For Kids!" We had so much fun quilting, gabbing, and eating. The fellowship amongst these women is AMAZING!

We had two "newbies" who did an awesome job on making their first quilts! WAY TO GO, CHRISTINE AND CHRISSY! We had such a good time, we are planning another one very soon!

Here are some pics I took on Saturday. I hope you enjoy them!



4 comments:

Denise said...

Looks like a wonderful time.

Deborah said...

I love the fellowship! The quilts look nice. I have never made a quilt and I wonder how difficult it is!
xxoo
Deborah

Deborah said...

I love the fellowship! The quilts look nice. I have never made a quilt and I wonder how difficult it is!
xxoo
Deborah

Just Breathe said...

What a beautiful project.