"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, April 26, 2010

Quilts For Kids #3

I am so excited to show you the material I received for quilt #3. The name of this is Olivia The Pig. It is so adorable. I love the whimsical colors. I can see all the white, red, and black going together, but WHERE did they get that orange from? lol Oh, well....I'm sure it will go beautifully together!

3 comments:

Heart2Heart said...

Laura,

Is this your 3rd quilt your doing for them? I love this fabric and you're right, where do they find the cutest stuff. I seriously need to get to work on mine.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Jeanette Levellie said...

I love black and red together, but wouldn't have thought of orange with them. Nowadays, anything goes.

You are one creative lady!

Just Be Real said...

I would be intrigued by the colors as well. Nice going Laura. Thank you for sharing such talent.