"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, April 22, 2010

His Mercies Are New Every Morning!

“The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.”
Lamentations 3:22-23

I am so very aware of my shortcomings and failures, my sins and my mistakes, Oh, how this verse uplifts my soul.

What a great reminder that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, is so great and so merciful, EVERY DAY!!

9 comments:

Ruth said...

What a wonderful promise we can cling on!

I'm glad I have this down time to do some blog hopping and I'm refreshed to have visited you today, Laura.

Enjoy God's love and grace.

Just Be Real/God Whispers In The Wind said...

I am right there with you Laura with the awareance of my sinful nature. Great post dear one. Blessings.

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

This verse is one I cling to.

Thank you, Laura...

Andrea said...

Beautiful verse!
Blessings, andrea

Jeanette Levellie said...

Thanks for reminding me, Laura. I need this today.

Heart2Heart said...

Laura,

I am too thankful for all of God's blessings in my life.

If you get a chance, stop by and participate in some of my giveaways, most of them end this weekend! I'd love to have you join!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Lucy Pevensie said...

I love the scripture that says He is faithful even when we are not ... He can not deny Himself - well He lives in us and He can not deny His existence in US! :)

Just Breathe said...

Amen and thank you.

Mocha Momma said...

This verse helps me remember how God was there for me this week. I had a difficult situation with a parent through the school I work at. God's mercies were new every morning. It was resolved today before noon, but it was a long & difficult 4 days.

God is soooo good.
Thanks for always stopping by my blog. You are a true friend.

Have a good weekend,
Nannette