"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I WON!

I was over visiting precious Naomi at
"Sweet Life" a few days ago and I entered the guessing game she had going on. Britt from "Britt's Backyard" and I won a virtual gift. I won this butterfly snow globe.

Thank you, Naomi, it is just
BEAUTIFUL!

If you get a chance, please stop by "Sweet Life" and say hi. I know she would
LOVE to see you!

9 comments:

Bobbi said...

It's lovely, but not as lovely as you! I love you dearly my friend!

Mia said...

Congrats!!

Just Be Real said...

Woo-hoo Congratulations Laura!!

Jack Foster said...

Congrats Laura! Hey thanks for stopping by and leaving such kind and encouraging comments. God bless.

The Learning Center said...

You won another prize from Zoe's World!!!!

http://zoe-myworld.blogspot.com/2010/03/its-cats-tail.html

Heart2Heart said...

Laura,

Congratulations on your very beautiful win!


In case you get the chance, stop by my blog today for a great opportunity to enter another giveaway I'm doing.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Cathy said...

congrats on this one too.

Autumn Mist said...

Lovely, Laura, well done. I love your new header (although I also adored the previous one!)I have some stamps just like that, that I will be using for hubby's birthday card this year.

Just Breathe said...

Congratulations. So you won a virtual gift. What do you do with it?