"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, January 3, 2010

In Need Of Prayer..............

Please join with me in prayer for Andrea's great Aunt Mary who was hospitalized with pneumonia. Aunt Mary will be 100 years old in March. She is a wonderful lady who spent many years of her life educating children in South Carolina.

Pray for Mary

Please also pray for her daughter, Aurelia, who is Aunt Mary's caregiver.

3 comments:

Just Be Real said...

Thank you Laura for sharing. Prayers have already gone up. Blessings to you dear.

Andrea said...

Laura,
Thank you so much for posting my prayer request. May GOD bless you!
andrea

Lucy Pevensie said...

I'm doing well - thanks for stopping by ...
I'll be praying for all. God bless you!