"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Still Sick

Actually, it's been more like "I can has sick weeks?" This is going into my second week of a nasty sinus infection and I can't seem to get rid of it....BLECH! A lot of my friends have had this same gunky thing over the past few weeks. "THANKS FOR SHARING!" lol As you can tell, I have not been on very much due to this nastiness. I'm sorry that I have not been by to visit you, but I will definitely make my rounds on Monday, French Vanilla coffee in hand! :> )

Tonight is our annual Christmas Party and there is so much to do and I am soooo tired! EEEEEK! Thank goodness for my crock pots though. They will be working the hardest today!

Tomorrow we have a full day at church. We have regular Sunday School and church service, then the afternoon and evening is rehearsal for our Christmas program so I'm not sure if I will have a chance to get back on-line.

I pray that you all have a wonderful weekend filled with lots of love and fun!

7 comments:

homeschool101 said...

Bless your heart! I will be keeping you in my prayers for some healing. Get some rest my dear friend. :)

ruth said...

I hope you feel better soon, Laura. Bless your heart!

Cathy said...

I hope you fell better soon! May God give you the strength to accomplish the things you need to.

Suburban Hooker said...

GO DIRECTLY TO THE NEAREST STORE AND GET A NETI POT!!! Do it...do it now...it's only icky till it starts to work, then it'll be your best friend. I PROMISE!!!

I do hope you feel better soon dear!!

Goose Hill Farm said...

Thank you, ladies! :> ) You're the best.

Okay, Sally........what's a net pot?

Lucy Pevensie said...

I hope you feeeeeely betta soooon. I see you were at my bloggie. :) God bless and rest ... (((HUGZZ)))))

Mocha Momma said...

So sorry you were sick. I hope you are all better now and that you enjoyed Christmas.

I have had congestion in my nose & throat for a month now. I thought I had a sinus infection, but there was no headache & no sinus pressure.

Congestion that doesn't go away? i can't believe this.It's driving me batty. I feel fine except for snot all day long. Sorry for the graphic word there.

Happy New Year,
Nannette