"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Easy Fixin' Cake

I made this cake the night before last and it is so DELICIOUS! I got it out of our church cookbook. It only has 5 ingredients and you mix and bake everything in the same pan.
EASY, EASY, EASY!

INGREDIENTS:

1 box cake mix - your choice (I used a butter mix)
1 can prepared pie filling of your choice (I used apple pie filling)
1/4 cup cooking oil
2 eggs
1/2 cup water


Pour oil in a 13 x 9 inch pan, coating bottom. Put cake mix, 2 eggs, and water in pan

Beat for 2 minutes

Spread evenly


Place large spoonfuls of filling over batter


The original recipe does not call for a cinnamon and sugar mixture sprinkled on top, but I wanted the extra cinnamon flavor so I added it


Bake at 350* for 35-45 minutes. Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping

ENJOY!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Give me about 2 1/2 hours and I will be there for a taste..lol!
Blessings, andrea

Christina said...

This is something I have got to make. Looks so delish....
I think I have everything on hand- I'm gonna go check the cupboard right now.
So much for my diet......
God Bless,
Christina

Autumn Mist said...

That sounds gorgous, I'll have to have a go. I'm not sure what American cup measurements mean, though!

Lucy Pevensie said...

Yummmy - sure wish I could eat that - so have some extra for me. :)