"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Homemade Pop Tarts

I found this recipe for homemade Pop Tarts over at Suzanne's. I have to say, they are DELICIOUS! I made three different kinds last night; strawberry, grape, and........













my favorite, spiced ginger peach! Absolutely SCRUMPTIOUS!



To get the recipe for these sweet treats, please visit Suzzanne McMinn at "Chickens In The Road" by clicking HERE!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks for your comment on arise 2 write. A great big AMEN to your comment. I totally agree.
Blessings and hugs, andrea

Cathy said...

Wow! Those do look delicious!

Just Be Real said...

Laura, looks good! Yummy. Thanks for the pictures. Blessings...

Manuela said...

Hello Laura! Wow! it nust be delicious! Thanks!
Blessings,
Manuela