"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Christmas In November

WAHOO COOKIE!!! THIS IS SO COOL!

Today I am SO EXCITED to be going on a road trip with Goose and her mother-in-law. Goose is giving us our Christmas gift early and I am SOOOOO EXCITED!!! Can you tell? I have charged the batteries for my camera and I'm raring to go!

Do you think you can guess what our gift is? I'll give you a hint; it involves LOTS of BUTTER and the word YA'LL! :> 0


2 comments:

Suburban Hooker said...

whatisit, whatisit, whatisit??
whadidimiss???

Have fun!
Merry Christmas in November!

Grammy and Olivia said...

Hmmmm...no guesses, but can't wait to see what it is :o)