Renee over at G*L*O*W Academy tagged me and I, in turn, would like to tag ANYONE who would like to participate! :> )
This post is giving me a break from the daily stresses of life, to take a moment and think about what I am thankful for.
So, thank you, Renee! Once again, you have managed to be there right when I need you! Isn't that cool how God works? :> )
This Thursday I am most Thankful for :
1. My precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ and the fact that He loves me unconditionally! I love you, Father!
2. Skippy, Goose, Bean, and Kiddo - You guys are the BEST!
3. My washer and dryer
4. My friend, Renee
My Four Favorite Hobbies : (as of today ;)
3. Hand embroidery
4. Yahooing with Renee
My Four Favorite Books:
2. Having A Mary Spirit In A Martha World
3. Having A Mary Spirit
4. The Shack
My Four Favorite Simple Things in Life:
1. Prayer time with my Heavenly Father
2. Sitting on my front porch with a hot cup of French Vanilla coffee doing my devotions and chatting with Pappa
3. Snuggling on the couch with Skippy and Kiddo
4. Walking at night during a snow storm
Have a wonderful Thursday everyone...and a blessed weekend!