"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What's On The Menu



Tonight's dinner on the farm:

Whole Chicken Crock-pot
(mine cooked in about 4 hours and they house smells AMAZING! Who needs a candle?)
Baked sweet potatoes
Vegetable (just not sure which one yet)

Dessert:
Amish Chewy Chocolate Chip Bars

(This menu is subject to change at any given moment!)

2 comments:

Hope said...

Laura!

I love the new picture you have heading your blog! Where is this? Did you take it? it is lovely!!! I also wanted to tell you how much I like the picture you selected for your profile/comment photo…the black and white of Goose Hill Farm.

♥Hope

P.S. It seems like you use your crock-pot a lot...got any tips for me? I would like to use mine more, but really don't know how to.

Goose Hill Farm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.