"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!

My walk today takes us back to the "I don't have a clue"time of my life! lol Literally, I really don't have ANY clue WHEN this picture was taken, but what I DO remember is that we were at Aunt Mickie and Uncle Ed's house in Cranford, NJ. Oh, how I LOVED going there! :> ) They are two of the most wonderful people you would ever want to meet.

I LOVE YOU, AUNT MICK & UNCLE ED!
MWUAH!


Missing from this picture are my cousins on my Uncle Jimmy's side. There are my three cousins on Aunt Micky's side; Bobby and Jimmy (twins) and Carol Ann. Then the eight of us; Ralph, Dawn, Richard, Victoria, Barbara, Christian, Laura, and Cathy.

Can you tell which one is me? :> )

7 comments:

TCKK said...

I love old family photos and seeing how everyone's changed. And just the memories they bring back. You guys look like you're having a good time.
I love your music!

RenJac said...

Thanks for sharing the pic :)

RenJac said...

Im doing the walk down memory lane today.

E @ Scottsville said...

I think you're the one in the very front center? Yes? No?

Glad you went on my walk with me today!!! Yay! It was fun.

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too said...

What a great family picture!!!

Hope said...

That was fun!

Do you have more pictures of all of you together?

I don't have many photos of my family at all. :(

♥Hope

Goose Hill Farm said...

Hope, I personally, don't have that many pictures of us all together. However, I have sent out a request to my family for whatever pictures they could scan and e-mail me. One of the things I would like to do with Kiddo this year is a family tree. It sounds EXCITING! :> )