"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, July 9, 2010

Town Folks I Love To Visit

These are NOT ALL of my bloggy friends I love to visit. Some of them don't have buttons so I didn't include them in this post!










Just Be Frugal






Tales of the TCKK Family


Arise 2 Write




Jump on over to Scottsville!




BenMakesTen






Jump on over to Scottsville!




Like a Warm Cup of Coffee


Counting My Pennies and My Blessings






Life: Be In It!




FAW











Aspiring Homemaker




AGMinistries








5 comments:

Just Be Real said...

Well, you have quite a number of lovely town-folk. Blessings to you Laura.

Goose Hill Farm said...

I haven't listed them all. Some don't have buttons! lol

Stephanie said...

Thank you for including me my sweet friend! Looking forward to checking out the others...you know I am a blog addict lol!

Goose Hill Farm said...

I know exactly what you're saying, Stephanie! lol

If any of you, my friends, have blog buttons that I did not include here, please let me know!

Lisa said...

I have a button. :( Maybe it's not working??