Hope @ over at My Hope Is In The Lord has passed this Honest Scrap award on to me. Thank you, Hope. I am honored! If you get a chance, go on over and meet Hope. She is a sweet woman of faith who loves the Lord and her family deeply. She is a wonderful story teller and a great artist. I LOVE reading her blog. Always encouraging, always down-to-earth, always has pictures, always HOPE!! I am blessed to have met her in the blogging world!
In accepting this award, I need to do the following:
1) Say thank you to the presenter of the award and link back to them (check)
2) Share 10 honest things about yourself (check)
3) Present this award to
4) tell those 7 people that they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving it. (doing that now)
Ok....that seems easy enough....I think?
1) I AM A CHILD OF GOD! I love the Lord with all my heart and am amazed everyday by all the blessings he has bestowed upon my family and I
2) I am from a family of 8 children....5 girls and 3 boys. I am number 7 in the line-up and we range in age from our oldest brother turning 57 on Wednesday, to our youngest sister turning 41 this October.
3) I have an addiction.....I am a closet LOL CATS lover!
4) When I was 7, I wanted to use deodorant like my older brothers and sisters, but my mom wouldn't let me, saying I was too young and didn't need it. However, I thought differently. So I went and got a can of deodorant to spray on underneath my armpits, only to find out that it WASN'T deodorant, but a can of............PURPLE SPRAY PAINT! Yup, you read that right......PURPLE SPRAY PAINT! ROFLOL! At least I can laugh about it........now!
5) I have my Career Studies Certificate in Sign Communication and worked for the public school system as a Teaching Assistant/Interpreter in the Special Education Department
6) I play the alto horn and was a member of the Divisional Youth Timbrels for The Salvation Army. I am not in this video as I could not find one that I was in, but wanted to give you a glimpse of what we did all those (ahem) 20-something years ago
7) I am a DEADLIEST CATCH fan and am NOT ashamed to admit it! Go, Sig!!!
8) I picked up a hitch-hiker ONCE and will NEVER do it again! My friend at the time, thought it would be a nice idea, which it was for about a nano-second. I will never forget the feeling of TERROR I had the entire time, not knowing if I would make our 2 mile drive out alive. (insert physcho shower scene music here)
9) I don't like FEET! EEEWW! Don't ask me to spend a girl's day at the spa having pedicures. BLECH....I just can't do it! I know.....WeIrD!
10) I am 6'1". We grow BIG in our family! Six out of the eight of us are all over 6' tall. the other tow are runts! LOL
Ok. let's see who the next lucky