"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! "
Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Scripture Pics

I absolutely LOVE photography (I don't believe the word "photographer" will EVER be used in the same sentence with my name! lol) and I LOVE scripture, so I decided to combine the two. Here are some of the "Scripture Pics" I have made using my personal photographs. I hope you enjoy them!

Blessings~
Laura

5 comments:

Hope said...

Absolutely lovely! I love making these, too…a delightful way to share scripture.

♥ Hope

Renee' said...

:) I have something for you on my blog :)

*Honest Scrap

Mocha Momma said...

Very cool scripture pix and the music that plays from your blog is so peaceful. That's a good way to keep people looking longer. You're pretty smart!!

More later
Nannette

~*Michelle*~ said...

beau-ti-ful!

Christina said...

Love these. Have to ask-- how do you get the words on the pics? What program are you using??
God Bless,
Christina